This page has information on frequently asked questions regarding admission and enrolment procedure

How can I apply for a course and what is the enrolment process?

International students can apply for course through

  • Approved Representative of Western Sydney College
  • Online
  • Post
  • Visiting WSC campus in Parramatta


Domestic Students can apply for course through

  • Online
  • Post
  • Visiting Western Sydney College
  • Approved Representative of Western Sydney College


Further details of enrolment process can be accessed at Enrolment Process.

Can I pay tuition fees in installments?

Yes, students are allowed to pay the tuition fee on term by term basis or on installments based on the payment arrangement to be confirmed during the admission process.

Am I a domestic student or international student?

If you are an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident Visa holder, or a New Zealand Citizen then you are domestic student. If you are not listed in any of category just listed then you are international student.

Will I receive a certificate?

Yes for all satisfactorily completed courses, you will be issued with the certificate. If you have partially completed the course, you will receive the statement of attainment for the units you have completed satisfactorily.

How do I update my change of address or personal details?

Obtain the update student details form from student support team at Western Sydney College and email to or you can submit the completed form directly to campus.


Administrative Officer

Western Sydney College

55 High St, Parramatta NSW 2150


What can I do if I have more question than those listed here?

Please Contact Us to reach us, and we will respond you quick.