Please find the detail of the course in the sections below. The availability of the course is published in our calendar or via contacting us.
BSB61015-Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management | CRICOS Course Code: 097764J
- Individuals seeking to pursue higher education qualification
- Individuals seeking to pursue career as a Manager or Supervisor
- Individuals holding other business qualifications or business experience seeking to gain additional business management and leadership skills
- General Manager
- Area Manager
- Regional Manager
- Department Manager
- Must be 18 years of age or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent; have completed a Diploma of Leadership and Management or relevant qualification; or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience.
- An overall academic IELTS score of at least 5.5 or equivalent unless exempted (please refer to the DOHA website for Acceptable English Evidence and Exemptions); an English proficiency of intermediate level or above from an approved ELICOS provider; have successfully completed at least an Australian Cert IV qualification within the last 2 years; or have successfully passed Western Sydney College’s English Placement Test.
- Meet the Student Visa 500 subclass requirements (International Students).
- Students are also required to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy ( LLN) assessment to demonstrate their LLN skills required to complete their study. In addition, students may also need to undertake Course Entry Requirement Test (CERT) test and achieve minimum pass score in all three sections.
Unit of Competency
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change||Core|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation||Core|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan||Core|
|BSBWHS605||Develop, implement and maintain WHSmanagement systems||Elective|
|BSBCOM603||Plan and establish compliance managementsystem||Elective|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures forsustainability||Elective|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information||Elective|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuousimprovement||Elective|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan||Elective|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans||Elective|
78 Weeks (60 Weeks Study and 18 Weeks Holidays)
Please contact administration for a fee and associated charges.
Method of Payment: Online , Bank Transfer, CC over the Phone, Bank Draft
Please mention your preferred method of payment in your application form and our staff will confirm your payment and any associated cost for your course.
20 hours a weeks face to face.