Please find the detail of the course in the sections below. The availability of the course is published in our calendar or via contacting us.
BSB40215-Certificate IV in Business | CRICOS Course Code: 097761A
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyze information from a variety of sources.
They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Office Administrators, Project Officers, Team Leaders, Personal Assistants, Sales Agent
Students who complete this course may pursue BSB50215 Diploma of Business qualification or a range of other diploma qualifications.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 11 or equivalent; have completed a Certificate III in Business or relevant qualification; or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience.
- An overall academic IELTS score of at least 5.0 or equivalent unless exempted (please refer to the DOHA website for Acceptable English Evidence and Exemptions); an English proficiency of intermediate level or above from an approved ELICOS provider; have successfully completed at least an Australian Cert IV qualification within the last 2 years; or have successfully passed Western Sydney College’s English Placement Test
- Meet the Student Visa 500 subclass requirements (International Students).
- Students are also required to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy ( LLN) assessment to demonstrate their LLN skills required to complete their study. In addition, students may also need to undertake Course Entry Requirement Test (CERT) test and achieve minimum pass score in all three sections.
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements ( Core)|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies|
|BSBCUS403||Implement customer service standards|
|BSBLDR403||Lead team effectiveness|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff|
|BSBMGT402||Implement operational plan|
|BSBRES401||Analyse and present research information|
|BSBFIA402||Report on financial activity|
|BSBMGT403||Implement continuous improvement|
40 Weeks (Including 10 weeks of term breaks)
Please contact administration for a fee and associated charges.
Method of Payment: Online , Bank Transfer, CC over the Phone, Bank Draft
Please mention your preferred method of payment in your application form and our staff will confirm your payment and any associated cost for your course.
This course is delivered face to fact 20 hours a week in campus.