Please find the detail of the course in the sections below. The availability of the course is published in our calendar or via contacting us.
ICT50415-Diploma of Information Technology (Networking) | CRICOS Course Code: 097984G
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to manage, as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team, the installation of a range of networks, including internetworking, security and e-business integration.
Students who complete this course may pursue a range of higher qualifications at diploma level, but not limited to:
ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security
- Network support coordinator
- Network operations analyst
- Network security coordinator
- Network e-business coordinator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Must be 18 years of age or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent; have completed relevant AQF Certificate IV qualification or above; or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience.
- An overall academic IELTS score of at least 5.5 or equivalent unless exempted (please refer to the DOHA website for Acceptable English Evidence and Exemptions); an English proficiency of intermediate level or above from an approved ELICOS provider; have successfully completed at least an Australian Cert IV qualification within the last 2 years; or have successfully passed Western Sydney College’s English Placement Test.
- Meet the Student Visa 500 subclass requirements (International Students).
- Students are also required to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy ( LLN) assessment to demonstrate their LLN skills required to complete their study. In addition, students may also need to undertake Course Entry Requirement Test (CERT) test and achieve minimum pass score in all three sections.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|ICTICT418||Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment|
|ICTICT511||Match IT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise|
|ICTNWK529||Install and manage complex ICT networks|
|ICTSUS501||Implement server virtualisation for a sustainable ICT system|
|ICTTEN611||Produce an ICT network architecture design|
|ICTICT509||Gather data to identify business requirements|
|ICTNWK502||Implement secure encryption technologies|
|ICTNWK503||Install and maintain valid authentication processes|
|ICTNWK504||Design and implement an integrated server solution|
|ICTNWK505||Design, build and test a network server|
|ICTNWK506||Configure, verify and troubleshoot WAN links and IP services in a medium enterprise network|
|ICTNWK507||Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise routers|
|ICTNWK508||Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise switches|
|ICTNWK510||Develop, implement and evaluate system and application security|
|ICTNWK513||Manage system security|
|ICTNWK525||Configure an enterprise virtual computing environment|
64 weeks (Including 14 weeks term breaks)
Please contact administration for a fee and associated charges.
Method of Payment: Online , Bank Transfer, CC over the Phone, Bank Draft
Please mention your preferred method of payment in your application form and our staff will confirm your payment and any associated cost for your course.
20 hours a weeks face to face.