Please find the detail of the course in the sections below. The availability of the course is published in our calendar or via contacting us.
ICT60215-Advanced Diploma of Network Security | CRICOS Course Code: 097982K
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to plan, design, manage and monitor an enterprise information and communications technology (ICT) network as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team responsible for advanced ICT network security systems. The qualification has a high-level ICT technical base with appropriate security units and the ability to specialise in a number of areas, including voice, wireless, network infrastructure and sustainability.
Students who complete this course may pursue higher level of qualifications in business and management sector.
IT security administrator, analyst or specialist, E-security or ICT security specialist, Systems/network administrator, Network security analyst, specialist or administrator, Senior network administrator, Systems security analyst.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent; have completed relevant AQF Diploma qualification or above; or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience.
- An overall academic IELTS score of at least 5.5 or equivalent unless exempted (please refer to the DOHA website for Acceptable English Evidence and Exemptions); an English proficiency of intermediate level or above from an approved ELICOS provider; have successfully completed at least an Australian Cert IV qualification within the last 2 years; or have successfully passed Western Sydney College’s English Placement Test.
- Meet the Student Visa 500 subclass requirements (International Students).
- Students are also required to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy ( LLN) assessment to demonstrate their LLN skills required to complete their study. In addition, students may also need to undertake Course Entry Requirement Test (CERT) test and achieve minimum pass score in all three sections.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|ICTNWK502||Implement secure encryption technologies|
|ICTNWK509||Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks|
|ICTNWK601||Design and implement a security system|
|ICTNWK602||Plan, configure and test advanced server based security|
|ICTSUS601||Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects|
|ICTNWK603||Plan, configure and test advanced internetwork routing solutions|
|ICTNWK605||Design and configure secure integrated wireless systems|
|ICTNWK607||Design and implement wireless network security|
|ICTNWK608||Configure network devices for a secure network infrastructure|
|ICTNWK609||Configure and manage intrusion prevention system on network sensors|
|ICTNWK612||Plan and manage troubleshooting advanced integrated IP networks|
|Manage security, privacy and compliance of cloud service deployment|
52 weeks (Including 12 weeks term breaks)
Please contact administration for a fee and associated charges.
Method of Payment: Online , Bank Transfer, CC over the Phone, Bank Draft
Please mention your preferred method of payment in your application form and our staff will confirm your payment and any associated cost for your course.
20 hours a weeks face to face.