Fees are payable when a student has received a confirmation of enrolment. The fee payment must be within ten (10) days of receiving an invoice from WSC. WSC may withdraw an offer of enrolment or discontinue training if fees are not paid in accordance with the agreed fee schedule.
Overseas students are required to pay a maximum $1500 of tuition fees on successful admission to a program. The balance of fees payable for the term should be paid at least 14 days prior to the commencement of each term unless prior arrangements have been made and confirmed in writing.
A student who wishes to cancel their enrolment must give notice in writing. This may be sent via email or letter. WSC staff who are approached with the initial notice of cancellation are to ensure the student understands their rights with regards to the refunding of tuition fees. Students who give written notice to cancel their enrolment and who are eligible for a refund shall be provided with a Refund Request Form. Students who may not be eligible but are requesting a refund should also be provided with the Refund Request Form so the request can be properly considered by the Principal/Chief Executive Officer.
Where refunds are approved, eligible refunds will be made within 28 calendar days after receipt of the claim. Monies refunded will be made in Australia Dollars (AUD). Refunds are to be paid via electronic funds transfer using the authorised bank account nominated by the student on the Refund Request Form. WSC will give the student a refund statement that explains how the amount has been worked out.
If WSC defaults, that is, if the course does not start on the agreed starting date or the course ceases to be provided before it is completed, WSC will make every effort to transfer the students’ enrolment to another college located in an area convenient for the students to go to. If this is not the case, a full refund will be paid where fees have been paid in advance (before commencement of course) including enrolment application fee or partial refund (will pay a refund of the unused portion of the course money received from the student) if it is after commencement date to the student within 28 calendar days from the default day. All these will be done without any cost to students.
- Students, who give notice to cancel their enrolment 10 business days or more prior to the commencement of a program, will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment 9 business days or less prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a 70% refund of fees paid. The amount retained (30%) by WSC is required to cover the costs of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the students initial intention to undertake the training.
- Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees of any fees paid in advance. An exception to this policy is where WSC fails to fulfil its service agreement and fees are refunded under our guarantee to clients.
- Students who commit behavioural misconduct after being formally warned are to have their enrolment cancelled and will not be entitled to a refund.
- Prior to commencement. Full refund will be made in case of visa refusal excluding enrolment application fee ($250).
- A student who gives notice in writing of withdrawal or cancellation 28 days or more prior to the scheduled commencement date of the course will be entitled to a 70% refund of fees paid excluding the enrolment application fee.
- A student who gives notice in writing of withdrawal or cancellation less than 28 days prior to the scheduled commencement date of the course will be entitled to a 50% refund of fees paid excluding the enrolment application fee.
- After commencement. A student who gives notice in writing of withdrawal or cancellation after the commencement of the course will not be entitled to a refund of fees paid.
- No refund will be granted to a student whose enrolment is terminated for failure to comply with WSC’s policies and procedures and the requirements of their visa by Dept. of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).