How to Enrol
1. SELECT COURSES:
- BSB 40215-Certificate IV in Business
- BSB50215-Diploma of Business
- BSB 51915-Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB 61015-Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- ICT40415-Certificate IV in Information Technology ( Networking)
- ICT50415-Diploma of Information Technology ( Networking)
- ICT60415-Advanced Diploma of Network Security
2. COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM: Complete and submit student application form with relevant supporting documents (include $250 non-refundable enrolment fee). Students can apply directly to Western Sydney College or through an authorized representative of Western Sydney College. Documents include but are not limited to :
- Certified copy of Passport
- Certified copy of English Language Ability test
- Certified copy of the highest education qualification
- Evidence of Genuine Temporary Entrant letter
3. Complete CERT Test (Course Entry Requirement Test)
4. Offer letter: Successful applicants will be issued an offer letter
5. Confirmation of Enrolment: Once the tuition fees have been paid and an offer letter signed, an electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE) will be issued.
6. Visa Application: International students can now apply for a student visa with the Department of Home Affairs.
7. Course Orientation: Students are required to attend the compulsory course orientation session at the campus.