How to Enrol
1. SELECT COURSES: Select from a range of courses listed on the website or the course guide. Before selecting the course, please read the Student Handbook and all the information on the website.
- BSB40120-Certificate IV in Business (CRICOS CODE: 106156K)
- BSB50120-Diploma of Business (CRICOS CODE: 106157J)
- BSB50420-Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS CODE: 104371H)
- BSB60420-Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS CODE: 106161B)
- ICT40120-Certificate IV in Information Technology (CRICOS CODE: 103030D)
- ICT50220-Diploma of Information Technology (CRICOS CODE:106159G)
- ICT60220-Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (CRICOS CODE:106160C)
2. COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM: Complete and submit the online student application form with relevant supporting documents. Students can apply directly to Western Sydney College or through an authorized agent of Western Sydney College. Please refer to our website for the list of our authorized agents.
Documents include but are not limited to :
- Completed Student Application Form
- Genuine Temporary Assessment Form
- Certified copy of Passport
- Certified copy of previous academic transcripts
- Certified English Language Proficiency Report
- Visa Grant Notification Letter (International Students)
3. Offer Letter: Western Sydney College will assess the student application and issue a Letter of Offer and Written Agreement to successful applicants.
4. Acceptance of Offer letter: Read, understand, and sign the Letter of Offer and the Written Agreement and return to Western Sydney College.
5. Pay the Tuition Fees: Make the initial tuition fee payment (include $250 non-refundable enrolment fee) and send the payment receipt to Western Sydney College.
6. Confirmation of Enrolment: Western Sydney College will issue the confirmation of enrolment to students.
7. Visa Application: International Students can now apply for a student visa (SC500) with the Department of Home Affairs.
8. Course Orientation: Students must attend the compulsory orientation program prior to the course commencement at the campus.