BSB50215-Diploma of Business | CRICOS Course Code: 097220G
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Executive Officer, Program Consultants or Program Coordinator
Students who complete this course may pursue BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or higher education qualifications in business or management.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent; have completed a Certificate IV in Business or relevant qualification; or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience.
- An overall academic IELTS score of at least 5.5 or equivalent unless exempted (please refer to the DOHA website for Acceptable English Evidence and Exemptions); an English proficiency of intermediate level or above from an approved ELICOS provider; have successfully completed at least an Australian Cert IV qualification within the last 2 years; or have successfully passed Western Sydney College’s English Placement Test
- Meet the Student Visa 500 subclass requirements (International Students).
- Students are also required to undertake Language, Literacy and Numeracy ( LLN) assessment to demonstrate their LLN skills required to complete their study. In addition, students may also need to undertake Course Entry Requirement Test (CERT) test and achieve minimum pass score in all three sections.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBHRM506||Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes|
|BSBHRM501||Manage human resources services|
|BSBADM506||Manage business document design and development|
|BSBADM504||Plan and implement administrative systems|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a safe workplace|
52 Weeks (Including 10 weeks of term breaks)
Please contact administration for a fee and associated charges.
Method of Payment: Online , Bank Transfer, CC over the Phone, Bank Draft
Please mention your preferred method of payment in your application form and our staff will confirm your payment and any associated cost for your course.
20 hours a weeks face to face.