International College of Australia Pty Ltd T/A Western Sydney College, RTO No: 45360 and CRICOS Provider Code: 03690M is a Registered Training Organisation located at 55 High Street in Parramatta NSW 2150 and Level 2, 39 Dixon Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
WSC operates under the National Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework. This is a regulated framework administered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Our registration details are located on the National Register for VET and our qualifications are recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
As a registered training organisation delivering courses to international students, Western Sydney College is required to maintain the registration with the Commonwealth Register of Institution and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) is the regulatory body that regulates all the CRICOS registered training organisations under The Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act 2000) and The National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (National Code 2018).
We offer courses in Information Technology, Leadership and Management, Business, Cookery and Hospitality Management. These courses range from Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma Level and have been designed to offer students industry skills and expertise to meet their academic and professional goals.
Why study with Western Sydney College?
- We offer and deliver high-quality student-focused courses
- Our academic team has relevant industry experience.
- We provide small classroom sizes.
- Our training materials are practical and industry-relevant.
- We offer excellent student support services.
Western Sydney College is committed to providing a high-quality, progressive, innovative, and job-ready vocational education to students who are striving for excellence.
Based on our mission, our objectives are:
- We are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining talented, competent, and committed people. Our leadership and continuous professional development help those people attain excellence.
- Our learning environment is safe and all students are treated equally to promote confidence and productivity.
- We agree upon shared standards of behaviour that prioritise ethical conduct and integrity.
- We strive to offer consistent, high-quality services and to maintain that quality with supportive practices and systems
- Our training and assessment are student-centered. We are committed to guiding our clients on a continued path of learning by providing them with excellent training assessments on an ongoing basis.
- Our training and assessment services are shaped by industry engagement and founded on industry standards and expectations because we know that is the most practical and valuable approach for our students.
- We are committed to excellence in learning, teaching, and promoting the acquisition of knowledge as an enjoyable experience.
- We believe the development of our students is of the utmost importance, be it academic, physical, social, emotional, moral, or spiritual.
- We respect all people and recognise their inherent worth.
- We provide a supportive learning environment in which all people on campus are treated fairly and with respect.
- We offer a learning environment conducive to optimising teaching and learning.